News

  • Windbringer@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 2, 2000
      I don't know whether you heard, but Marion Zimmer Bradley died--of a heart
      attack in September. She wrote The Mists of Avalon. I realize this is
      completely off topic and stuff, but I just found out and thought you might
      like to know. Anyway, in response to a previous question, of all the
      characters I think I'd like to be either Morghann, Karla or Gabrielle. My
      favorite character would have to be Daemon though, absolutely.
    • Maren Lundgren
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 2, 2000
        > I don't know whether you heard, but Marion Zimmer Bradley died--of a heart
        > attack in September. She wrote The Mists of Avalon. I realize this is
        > completely off topic and stuff, but I just found out and thought you might
        > like to know.

        Oh wow, that is horrible! I've read some of her work, I know I have, but now I
        can't remember what! Gee, that's sad.

        ~Maren
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 24, 2009
          The Black Jewels Trilogy is coming to France! Bragelonne is planning
          to release the French edition of the trilogy next summer (2010).

        • Katie, Forsaken ST
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 24, 2009
            Awesome! Congrats, Anne!

            Morag
            =^..^=

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 24, 2009
              thats fantastic! It's relly gettting to every country now.

              Renee

              The Black Jewels Trilogy is coming to France! Bragelonne is planning
              to release the French edition of the trilogy next summer (2010).

            • Jolie Eason
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 24, 2009
                Congrats!!!
                 An ounce of loyalty is worth a pound of cleverness.~ Elbert Hubbard

                The Black Jewels Trilogy is coming to France! Bragelonne is planning
                to release the French edition of the trilogy next summer (2010).

              • tarnished_unicorn69
                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 10, 2009
                  Congratulations Anne