Re: Hmmm... may contain spoilers

  • Bernice .
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2000
      >If I could be any character in the BLACK
      >JEWELS trilogy, I think I would want to be
      >Jaenelle. I know she went through a lot, but think of all
      >the nice people she knows and with all her POWER, the
      >great deeds she can do!
      >-Jaenelle Angelline

      sure, she did know lots of nice people, but think of the price she had to
      pay. granted, she did sacrifice herself willingly for her friends, but she
      went through lots and lots and lots of pain. personally, i'm not sure if
      *I* could survive that. she did meet tons of nice people, but eventually
      most of her friends met eachother, like the rest of the coven. her power,
      hmmm.... to have her kind of power would be wonderful, but she had tons of
      people, namely Dorothea and Heketah, after her because of her power. i
      don't know... to be Jaenelle would be fun, and wonderful, but also pain
      filled...

      Bernice
    • Maren Lundgren
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2000
        > to have her kind of power would be wonderful, but she had tons of
        > people, namely Dorothea and Heketah, after her because of her power. i
        > don't know... to be Jaenelle would be fun, and wonderful, but also pain
        > filled...

        To have her kind of power would be fun for awile I think, but there's such a
        big responsibility that comes with it. I don't think I'd want the
        responsibility.

        ~Maren
      • Bernice .
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2000
          > > to have her kind of power would be wonderful, but she had tons of
          > > people, namely Dorothea and Heketah, after her because of her power. i
          > > don't know... to be Jaenelle would be fun, and wonderful, but also pain
          > > filled...
          > >

          >To have her kind of power would be fun for awile I think, but there's such
          >big responsibility that comes with it. I don't think I'd want the
          >responsibility.
          >
          >~Maren

          exactly. couldn't have said it better :)

          Bernice