Re: Anyone out there?

  • Angela West
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 31, 2000
      >From: "Adenike Akitoye" <akitoye@...>
      >
      >Yes, I know, this is my standard is anyone alive message, because I am used
      >to getitng at least 20, 30 or messages a day from everybody lately. What's
      >up?
      >Nikki

      My computer's in the shop. AAAARRRGGGHHHHH! As much as I LOVE my
      powerbook, laptops are a bit flakier than I like. So now, I'm sharing my
      hubby's computer and have to switch email things to check mine versus his.
      Very frustrating.

      Angela
    • Adenike Akitoye
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 2, 2000
        > My computer's in the shop. AAAARRRGGGHHHHH! As much as I LOVE my
        > powerbook, laptops are a bit flakier than I like. So now, I'm sharing my
        > hubby's computer and have to switch email things to check mine versus his.
        > Very frustrating.
        >
        > Angela

        aw, poor baby. I sympathize strongly. I was crippled when my computer
        refused to function for a week, sniffle.
        Nikki