Queen & New Year

  • Eri Baysinger
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2000
      hey everyone, its the 3rd...only 7 more days till Queen...I'm
      SOOOOOOOOOOO excited, I can't wait to get my hands on it. My friend's
      boyfriend just started reading Daughter and almost finished it today....he
      is only 15 and has resolved to never shave again for fear of
      slipping....LOL.
      My other friend still has Heir, and I'm fuming over that one...I want it
      back so I can read it before Queen comes out...which means NOW NOW
      Now that I've got Black Jewels fever...I need the medicine, and it seems
      that my friends have all borrowed the prescriptions I managed to
      find....Daughter and Heir...*grrrrrrrrr*
      Well, I hope you all had a wonderful New Year's and are so far enjoying
      2000, and--as always--waiting with baited breath for the long-awaited
      release of Queen :)
      ~~Eri~~