Re: Publication of Queen

  • Amy Tannahill
    Message 1 of 20 , Dec 6, 1999
      <bookstore was supposed to get it in Nov and expect it very soon. Any
      <thoughts?
      <Nikki

      -I figured that would happen because when I ordered Heir the book store
      called me as soon as it arrived and it was early March. I think it was
      supposed to have been published in April. I am heading to the nearest
      bookstore as soon as I arrive home for the holidays!
      AMy
    • Adenike Akitoye
      Message 2 of 20 , Dec 7, 1999
        me too, me tooo
        Nikki

        "What will you risk for what you believe?-- and what is your belief worth
        if you will not risk anything in its defense?"-Michael Kube-McDowell
        Message 3 of 20 , Dec 7, 1999
          yu tell her K!!!!
          Nikki

          "What will you risk for what you believe?-- and what is your belief worth
          if you will not risk anything in its defense?"-Michael Kube-McDowell
          *glares mightily* Soli!! If you do, don't tell me!
          Otherwise I'll be making a trip to wherever you
          are ;)

          Kandra
        • Adenike Akitoye
          Message 4 of 20 , Dec 7, 1999
            hmm, well I will have to consult with her on that, but will make sure to let her know you are interested.
            Nikki

            "What will you risk for what you believe?-- and what is your belief worth
            if you will not risk anything in its defense?"-Michael Kube-McDowell

            My only thought is: How much money and pleading will it take for her to
            send me a copy?

            Angela
          • Soli Johnson
            Message 5 of 20 , Dec 7, 1999
              On Tue, 7 Dec 1999, Adenike Akitoye wrote:

              > yu tell her K!!!!
              > Nikki
              >
              > *glares mightily* Soli!! If you do, don't tell me!
              > Otherwise I'll be making a trip to wherever you
              > are ;)
              Okay, just look for me glowing around the east coast (don't you DARE say
              it Wendy giggle*) somewhere and being just too goddamn happy.

              I can be subtle.

              see?

              Soli

              ....................mine is the power of the ages..................

              Without a dream to light your way,
              the world is a very dark place.
              -_Heartlight_, Marion Zimmer Bradley

              She's magic.
              A single flower blooming in an endless desert.
              -Daughter of the Blood, Anne Bishop

              .............mine is the power of the end of the world............
              Message 6 of 20 , Dec 7, 1999
                Soli wrote:

                > Okay, just look for me glowing around the east coast (don't you DARE say
                > it Wendy giggle*) somewhere and being just too goddamn happy.

                Are you telling me you HAVE it?!

                Kandra
              • Adenike Akitoye
                Message 7 of 20 , Dec 8, 1999
                  AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! You've got it haven't you, haven't you. BAD GIRL!!! BAD!! BAD!!!!
                  K, East Coast you say, where oh where, anywhere near NYC, please oh please say yes, I promise I will pay you money, take you out to dinner, whatever, just let me read after you finish, please oh please, on my knees, I am begging
                  Nikki
                  (if not, just tell me who the hell his wife is offlist and mebbe his son's name, that's all I need really. I can wait for the rest)

                  Message 8 of 20 , Dec 8, 1999
                    On Tue, 7 Dec 1999, Kandra wrote:

                    > Are you telling me you HAVE it?!
                    *blink* uh, no, don't even know if I can get it before the date...no, that
                    glow will just be the glow of me being too damn happy for words. didn't
                    want to give too many details as there are some youths on the list.

                    Message 9 of 20 , Dec 8, 1999
                      Darn, I was hoping...Oh well, I am very glad you are that happy.

                      Message 10 of 20 , Dec 8, 1999
                        Soli wrote:

                        > glow will just be the glow of me being too damn happy for words. didn't
                        > want to give too many details as there are some youths on the list.

                        Ah...so, you're a "I have Queen" tease! ;)

                        Kandra
                      • Adenike Akitoye
                        Message 11 of 20 , Dec 8, 1999
                          yes she is. bad girl!!!!!
                          Nikki

                        • Tati2072@xxx.xxx
                          Message 12 of 20 , Dec 14, 1999
                            In a message dated 12/6/99 4:21:34 PM Mountain Standard Time,
                            akitoye@... writes:

                            << Well, Robyn just e-mailed me and told me that her local bookstore was
                            supposed to get it in Nov and expect it very soon. Any thoughts? >>

                            That someone is going to pay for those books with their souls?

                            Tatianna
                          • Adenike Akitoye
                            Message 13 of 20 , Dec 14, 1999
                              catching up on e-mail are we? It's ohmigowd!!! less than a month befor eI have that book in my hands, if I am lucky, 3 weeks, YES!!!!!
                              Nikki