Re: Publication of Queen

  • Adenike Akitoye
    Message 1 of 20 , Dec 6, 1999

      > AHEM... a book you would be bringing with you if you received it
      > on your little trip. Right? As if I'll have time to read playing
      > hostess.
      >
      > Well, I did have more to say, but as the cat seems intent on
      > destroying my desktop (and I don't mean the computer screen), I think I
      > need to go see to picking up the pieces.
      >
      > Who?
      > Wendy

      And.....
      this is sooooooo unfair, course, I will be getting mine as early as
      posisble, so it will not matter (keep on telling yourself that, and you
      might end up believing it)
      Nikki
    • Amy Tannahill
      Message 2 of 20 , Dec 6, 1999
        <bookstore was supposed to get it in Nov and expect it very soon. Any
        <thoughts?
        <Nikki

        -I figured that would happen because when I ordered Heir the book store
        called me as soon as it arrived and it was early March. I think it was
        supposed to have been published in April. I am heading to the nearest
        bookstore as soon as I arrive home for the holidays!
        AMy
      • Adenike Akitoye
        Message 3 of 20 , Dec 7, 1999
          me too, me tooo
          Nikki

          "What will you risk for what you believe?-- and what is your belief worth
          if you will not risk anything in its defense?"-Michael Kube-McDowell
          Message 4 of 20 , Dec 7, 1999
            yu tell her K!!!!
            Nikki

            "What will you risk for what you believe?-- and what is your belief worth
            if you will not risk anything in its defense?"-Michael Kube-McDowell
            *glares mightily* Soli!! If you do, don't tell me!
            Otherwise I'll be making a trip to wherever you
            are ;)

            Kandra
          • Adenike Akitoye
            Message 5 of 20 , Dec 7, 1999
              hmm, well I will have to consult with her on that, but will make sure to let her know you are interested.
              Nikki

              "What will you risk for what you believe?-- and what is your belief worth
              if you will not risk anything in its defense?"-Michael Kube-McDowell

              My only thought is: How much money and pleading will it take for her to
              send me a copy?

              Angela
            • Soli Johnson
              Message 6 of 20 , Dec 7, 1999
                On Tue, 7 Dec 1999, Adenike Akitoye wrote:

                > yu tell her K!!!!
                > Nikki
                >
                > *glares mightily* Soli!! If you do, don't tell me!
                > Otherwise I'll be making a trip to wherever you
                > are ;)
                Okay, just look for me glowing around the east coast (don't you DARE say
                it Wendy giggle*) somewhere and being just too goddamn happy.

                I can be subtle.

                see?

                Soli

                ....................mine is the power of the ages..................

                Without a dream to light your way,
                the world is a very dark place.
                -_Heartlight_, Marion Zimmer Bradley

                She's magic.
                A single flower blooming in an endless desert.
                -Daughter of the Blood, Anne Bishop

                .............mine is the power of the end of the world............
                Message 7 of 20 , Dec 7, 1999
                  Soli wrote:

                  > Okay, just look for me glowing around the east coast (don't you DARE say
                  > it Wendy giggle*) somewhere and being just too goddamn happy.

                  Are you telling me you HAVE it?!

                  Kandra
                • Adenike Akitoye
                  Message 8 of 20 , Dec 8, 1999
                    AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! You've got it haven't you, haven't you. BAD GIRL!!! BAD!! BAD!!!!
                    K, East Coast you say, where oh where, anywhere near NYC, please oh please say yes, I promise I will pay you money, take you out to dinner, whatever, just let me read after you finish, please oh please, on my knees, I am begging
                    Nikki
                    (if not, just tell me who the hell his wife is offlist and mebbe his son's name, that's all I need really. I can wait for the rest)

                    Message 9 of 20 , Dec 8, 1999
                      On Tue, 7 Dec 1999, Kandra wrote:

                      > Are you telling me you HAVE it?!
                      *blink* uh, no, don't even know if I can get it before the date...no, that
                      glow will just be the glow of me being too damn happy for words. didn't
                      want to give too many details as there are some youths on the list.

                      Message 10 of 20 , Dec 8, 1999
                        Darn, I was hoping...Oh well, I am very glad you are that happy.

                        Message 11 of 20 , Dec 8, 1999
                          Soli wrote:

                          > glow will just be the glow of me being too damn happy for words. didn't
                          > want to give too many details as there are some youths on the list.

                          Ah...so, you're a "I have Queen" tease! ;)

                          Kandra
                        • Adenike Akitoye
                          Message 12 of 20 , Dec 8, 1999
                            yes she is. bad girl!!!!!
                            Nikki

                          • Tati2072@xxx.xxx
                            Message 13 of 20 , Dec 14, 1999
                              In a message dated 12/6/99 4:21:34 PM Mountain Standard Time,
                              akitoye@... writes:

                              << Well, Robyn just e-mailed me and told me that her local bookstore was
                              supposed to get it in Nov and expect it very soon. Any thoughts? >>

                              That someone is going to pay for those books with their souls?

                              Tatianna
                            • Adenike Akitoye
                              Message 14 of 20 , Dec 14, 1999
                                catching up on e-mail are we? It's ohmigowd!!! less than a month befor eI have that book in my hands, if I am lucky, 3 weeks, YES!!!!!
                                Nikki