Ring

  • Kaeleer@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 22, 1999
      I'm going to be away from the lists for a few days because I'm working on the
      nitty-gritty details of The Invisible Ring and have to stay focused on that
      story at the moment.

      So have fun...but try not to speculate yourselves into total frustration.
      January will be here sooner than you realize, and all your questions will get
      answered. OK, probably not *all* of them, but a lot of them. :)

      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 4, 2000
        In a message dated 00-10-04 15:48:03 EDT, Ashley wrote:

        << hey my birthday is the 7th of october so this book
        would be a good present!>>

        Ask now. It's out there. Yep. The Invisible Ring was on the shelves at my
        local Borders--which means it should be reaching other bookstore shelves in
        the next few days if it's not already there. :)

        Anne
      • Adenike Akitoye
        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 5, 2000

          > Ask now. It's out there. Yep. The Invisible Ring was on the shelves at my
          > local Borders--which means it should be reaching other bookstore shelves
          in
          > the next few days if it's not already there. :)
          >
          > Anne

          Sigh, It has been a long, long time since I wrote to the list but I just
          finished the Invisible Ring. Sigh. It was absolutely wonderful Anne!!!!
          It had a different flavor to it than the Trilogy but was just as good.
          Since not everyone has gotten it and read it yet, I just wanted to say I
          really enjoyed it and when are you coming out with another book after this?
          Nikki
          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 6, 2000
            In a message dated 00-10-06 00:22:12 EDT, Nikki wrote:

            << Sigh, It has been a long, long time since I wrote to the list but I just
            finished the Invisible Ring. Sigh. It was absolutely wonderful Anne!!!!>>

            Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed it. <g>

            <<I just wanted to say I really enjoyed it and when are you coming out with
            another book after this? >>

            The Pillars of the World is penciled in for October 2001--as long as I stay
            diligent and get the polishing finished and turn it in on time. :)

            Anne
          • Bernice .
            Message 5 of 15 , Oct 6, 2000
              aarrrgggg!!! my bookstore says that Ring won't come in until november!!!!!
              soooooo not fair!!!! but now, i'm ordering it from their online site, so
              hopefully i'll get it in about a week!!!

              Bernice

              http://profiles.msn.com
            • Samantha
              Message 6 of 15 , Oct 7, 2000
                YUM.

                Love,
                Sam.

                "In such a night..."
                Message 7 of 15 , Oct 7, 2000
                  In a message dated 00-10-07 04:36:19 EDT, Sam wrote:

                  << YUM. >>

                  Guess that means you liked it. :)

                  Anne
                • Amy Harlib
                  Message 8 of 15 , Dec 14, 2000
                    Great------getting the success it deserves! Amy (congratulations
                    and have a Happy!)

                    Message 9 of 15 , Dec 15, 2000
                      _The Invisible Ring_is number 9 on the _Locus_ January 2001 bestsellers list!
                      Whoo-hoo!

                      Anne
                    • Amy Tannahill
                      Message 10 of 15 , Dec 15, 2000
                        Congratulations Anne....although,it should be higher than 9 in my opinion:)
                        Amy Tannahill

                      • Kyran Jaye
                        Message 11 of 15 , Dec 15, 2000
                          three cheers! Although I agree with Amy - It should be higher... but
                          we'll take what we can get ;)
                          -Kyran

                          --
                          Kyran Jaye
                          @>->-
                          Message 12 of 15 , Dec 16, 2000
                            >_The Invisible Ring_is number 9 on the _Locus_ January 2001 bestsellers
                            >list!
                            >Whoo-hoo!
                            >
                            >Anne

                            congratulation! i'll bet with each book you publish, the rating'll go
                            higher and higher :)

                            Bernice

                          • Jilly Harris
                            Message 13 of 15 , Mar 11, 2003
                              I finally got a chance to finish reading The INvisible Ring and I must
                              say it was truly incredible. As wonderful as the Black Jewels Trilogy. I
                              do admit that I had the same problem with the book as I did with
                              DAughter of the Blood. The first few chapters took awhile for me to get
                              sucked into the story, but I understand it was to explain some things so
                              we aren't confused later. I do admit that I was enthralled with it, and
                              except for Jared and Lia, I was always questioning the loyalty of
                              various characters, including Blaed and Thera. Especially when Dorothea
                              and Krelis were discussing various things that made you question.

                              Wonderful job Anne!

                              ~~Jilly
                              Message 14 of 15 , Mar 19, 2003
                                In a message dated 03-03-11 17:51:27 EST, Jilly wrote:

                                << I finally got a chance to finish reading The INvisible Ring and I must
                                say it was truly incredible. >>

                                Thanks, Jilly. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

                                Message 15 of 15 , Sep 2, 2010
                                  The Invisible Ring will be published in Poland.