Re: Couples

  • Amy Tannahill
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 1, 1999
      From: Orly Contreras <ocontre1@...>

      <You know, I always saw Surreal and Lucivar togetehr. They could
      <reallyunderstand each other, having gone through similar <circumstances.
      Lucivar
      <and Surreal both need people that can open them up sexually.
      <orly

      I don't really think that this is a possibility unless something really
      drastic happens. Surreal believes that Lucivar is partly responsible for the
      wounds on Damon's soul and for helping to send him into the twisted kingdom.
      It would be highly interesting to see who would come out on top if Karla and
      Surreal were both interested. I vote for Karla even though I thouroughly
      enjoy Surreals character.
      Amy
    • Adenike Akitoye
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 3, 1999

        > you know, as i contemplated them, and finished reading Heir, i always
        > thought Karla and Lucivar would be perfect together. i don't know why,
        they
        > just would be :)
        >
        > Bernice

        Me too, I think Surreal would be happier with one of the Dea al Mon, but
        hey, that's me. Her and Lucivar, hmm I didn't see anything for the two of
        them but that' probably cause they have yet to meet.

        Nikki