Re: Couples

  • Adenike Akitoye
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 31, 1999
      > I always thought that Lucivar would be a perfect match
      > for Karla. I think the reason I always think that is
      > because they both have hot tempers and near the end of
      > Heir Karla says something about whether the size of
      > his wings has anything to do with the size of a little
      > something in the groin area.That just hit me as
      > something they could argue about as they grew old
      > together-if they do get togther of course.
      >
      > Pol

      Just think, the kids that those two would make, man oh man oh man, I would
      be rolling, Those kids would give Saetan a lot of joy but damn would he be
      exhausted. Well the first thing we all have to remember before we just sign
      away his life, is that he has a lot of ansgt ands problems with women to get
      over. This of course is all said out of love and affection for Lucivar and
      not part of my plot to have him for myself. oh, dear, did I sya that out
      loud?
      Nikki
    • Amy Tannahill
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 1, 1999
        From: Orly Contreras <ocontre1@...>

        <You know, I always saw Surreal and Lucivar togetehr. They could
        <reallyunderstand each other, having gone through similar <circumstances.
        Lucivar
        <and Surreal both need people that can open them up sexually.
        <orly

        I don't really think that this is a possibility unless something really
        drastic happens. Surreal believes that Lucivar is partly responsible for the
        wounds on Damon's soul and for helping to send him into the twisted kingdom.
        It would be highly interesting to see who would come out on top if Karla and
        Surreal were both interested. I vote for Karla even though I thouroughly
        enjoy Surreals character.
        Amy
      • Adenike Akitoye
        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 3, 1999

          > you know, as i contemplated them, and finished reading Heir, i always
          > thought Karla and Lucivar would be perfect together. i don't know why,
          they
          > just would be :)
          >
          > Bernice

          Me too, I think Surreal would be happier with one of the Dea al Mon, but
          hey, that's me. Her and Lucivar, hmm I didn't see anything for the two of
          them but that' probably cause they have yet to meet.

          Nikki