Re: HELLO EVERYONE!

  • Tati2072@aol.com
    Message 1 of 31 , May 14, 1999
      In a message dated 05/14/1999 11:50:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      kandra@... writes:

      > But not very many that wear the black in the fantasy genre. I
      > can't think of any offhand - excepting fairy-tales of course.

      Hey! You haven't read the Time Master series by Louise Cooper! I can't
      remember the twits name but she is a strong, manipulative little bitch!

      Tati
    • Raven
      Message 31 of 31 , Jan 31, 2006

        > Other fantasy authors besides Anne(by far tying as the best) is Laura
        > Resnick

        I loved In Legend Born, but I have to say I was disappointed in In Fires
        Forged. I thought she could have gone a few different ways that she did.
        *shrugs* but they were good in themselves and I still like In Legend Born
        enough that she's still high on my author list.

        I'd have to say that my favorites right now are (not in any order except for
        which came to mind first):

        Anne Bishop / Joanne Bertin / Patricia Briggs
        Terry Brooks / Tamora Pierce / Maggie Furey / Tanya Huff
        Laura Resnick / Kim Harrison / Valerie Leif / Kristen Britain
        Doranna Durgin....

        There are some others, of course, but these are just the ones I can think of
        off the top of my head. The first three have written books that I could read
        again and again, no matter how much I wear the books out.

        Raven