Re: I'm posting again... All prudes duck!

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 111 , Oct 1, 1999
      Mary, You sex goddess you :-)
      Your Ladle would melt in your hand if I got you close enough to me to be
      able to use it :-)

      Dave Morgan

      ICQ 44951784
      God must be English, only someone with that kind of sense of humour could of
      nicked Adams rib to create woman :-)

      Message 111 of 111 , Oct 4, 1999
        Robyn Allison Quance wrote:

        > From: Robyn Allison Quance <raquance@...>
        >
        > Have you tried playing the Ocarina of Time foe nintendo 64? It is really
        > cool. I am planning to buy as a joint xmas gift for my honey an I the
        > Final Fantasy VII or VIII I can't remember.....l.
        >
        > Robyn

        nope, I haven't played Final Fantasy, it looks fun though. The commercials for the
        new one leave me drooling and wishing I played video games more often.
        Nikki

        --
        "What are we but mere repititions in time,
        stitches in a tapestry woven by unseen hands."