Re: Light & Ring

  • Bernice .
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 1999
      >No, The Lightbringer is set in a new world (which is why my posts might
      >seem
      >a little fuzzy these days--world hopping can be very disorienting!). And
      >that's all I can say right now because even my *agent* doesn't know more
      >than
      >that about it yet--and she's got a big ladle, too. :)

      is it going to be a stand alone or a series?

      Bernice (who is hoping that Anne won't attack her with a ladle because of
      all the questions she's asking)
    • Kaeleer@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 1999
        << is it going to be a stand alone or a series?

        Bernice >>

        I see this particular story contained in one book. Whether or not there are
        more stories to tell still remains to be seen. There may be. Can't be sure.
        I'm still meeting the main characters, so it's early days yet.