Re: I'm posting again... All prudes duck!

  • Tati2072@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 111 , Sep 30, 1999
      In a message dated 09/30/1999 11:38:13 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
      britdm@... writes:

      > Run fast. Run hard. Get away as quick as you can!!! Tati has a twin out
      > > there!!!!!
      > > Nikki (hehehheheheheheh)

      Dave, you don't have to worry about Kandra's ladle with me... :) I don't
      use kitchen utensils, I use a whip! So I'll give you a head start... 1...
      3! :)

      Tatianna

      Has anyone read anything by Camille Bacon-Smith?
    • Adenike Akitoye
      Message 111 of 111 , Oct 4, 1999
        Robyn Allison Quance wrote:

        > From: Robyn Allison Quance <raquance@...>
        >
        > Have you tried playing the Ocarina of Time foe nintendo 64? It is really
        > cool. I am planning to buy as a joint xmas gift for my honey an I the
        > Final Fantasy VII or VIII I can't remember.....l.
        >
        > Robyn

        nope, I haven't played Final Fantasy, it looks fun though. The commercials for the
        new one leave me drooling and wishing I played video games more often.
        Nikki

        --
        "What are we but mere repititions in time,
        stitches in a tapestry woven by unseen hands."