Re: Digest Number 136

  • Betsy Richens
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 1999
      > She has blood clots in both
      > her
      > lungs and in her right leg, (which is where they came from to begin with)
      > lets keep our fingers crossed.

      Oh, youch! That's pretty serious -- we'll think good thoughts at/to
      her. BTW, welcome back, Tati. I haven't said much lately but I've
      been paying attention, and it's good to have you back to keep us
      lively. Tell Kandra we're rooting for her.

      Betsy
    • Adenike Akitoye
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 1999
        Betsy Richens wrote:

        > From: "Betsy Richens" <richens@...>
        >
        > > She has blood clots in both
        > > her
        > > lungs and in her right leg, (which is where they came from to begin with)
        > > lets keep our fingers crossed.
        > >
        > Oh, youch! That's pretty serious -- we'll think good thoughts at/to
        > her. BTW, welcome back, Tati. I haven't said much lately but I've
        > been paying attention, and it's good to have you back to keep us
        > lively. Tell Kandra we're rooting for her.

        Okay, I was gone for a week and seemed to hve completly missed everything that
        occurred. Tell Kandra that I am rooting for her revocery and wellbeing and
        sending positive vibes in her direction.
        Nikki