booksigning in March

  • earthsongs2002
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 30, 2014
      Yes, it's a little early, but March isn't *that* far away anymore.

      Booksigning for MURDER OF CROWS

      Saturday, March 15 at 1 p.m.
      Barnes & Noble
      1565 Niagara Falls Blvd.
      Amherst, NY 14228

      Anne
    • shelly hill
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 30, 2014

        Wish I could be there. Have my copy preordered. Can't wait!!!!
        Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 30, 2014
          Don't suppose there's any chance of you coming to the DC area while you are on the east coast?  We have free museums! :D

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 30, 2014
            Congratulations Anne.  Are you going to do some book plates or something we can send away for since we are too far to come out for the actual book signing.  I can't wait for the book to release.

            Best Wishes

            ~Veena

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 30, 2014
              Yes, I'll be doing the virtual booksigning in February. I'll post the instructions here when it's time. :)

              Anne

              In a message dated 1/30/2014 12:24:18 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, veenamahendru@... writes:
              Congratulations Anne.  Are you going to do some book plates or something we can send away for since we are too far to come out for the actual book signing.  I can't wait for the book to release.

            • Denese Peebles