Happy Thanksgiving

  • earthsongs2002
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 28, 2013
      Even if you don't celebrate today, here's a bit of fun. The first chapter from MURDER OF CROWS.

      Anne
    • Veena Mahendru
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 28, 2013
        Thank you Anne.  This indeed is a wonderful way to wake up to Thanksgiving but I have to say that reading it has only whetted my blood and made the wait a lot harder.

        Can't wait for release day.

        ~Veena
        Even if you don't celebrate today, here's a bit of fun. The first chapter from MURDER OF CROWS.

        Anne
      • Amy Harlib
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 29, 2013

          Awesome!

          Something more to be really thankful for.  Can’t wait for the book!

          Have a Happy!
          Amy in NYC – life long lover of all things SF & F.

          Sent: Thursday, November 28, 2013 11:57 AM

          Even if you don't celebrate today, here's a bit of fun. The first chapter from MURDER OF CROWS.

          Anne
        • rachelle09
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 29, 2013

            Anne, Thank you for the teaser chapter! It's even harder now to wait for March. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. aloha, Rachelle

            ---In ShadowRealms@yahoogroups.com, <Kaeleer@...> wrote:

            Even if you don't celebrate today, here's a bit of fun. The first chapter from MURDER OF CROWS.

            Anne
          • Denese Peebles
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 21, 2013
              Thank you so much, Anne!  Can't wait for March!

              Wit has truth in it; wisecracking is simply calisthenics with words. -- Dorothy Parker