RT nominations

  • earthsongs2002
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 15, 2013
      I am thrilled to share this news.

      WRITTEN IN RED is nominated in two categories for the Romantic Times Reviewers Choice Best Book Awards.

      -- 2013 Book of the Year Nominee
      -- 2013 Urban Fantasy Novel Nominee

      And I have been nominated for the 2013 Best Author Career Achievement Award
      in the Science Fiction/Fantasy category.

      Anne

    • shelly hill
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 15, 2013

        Congrats!!! You more than deserve this.

        Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 15, 2013
            Great news and very well deserved.  Congratulations!
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 15, 2013
              Wonderful!!!!! And so very deserved. Glad to know they recognize true
              talent. This could be one of my favorite series. Oh, wait, every one of
              yours seem to be my favorite series. [?]

              *D*
              *Wit has truth in it; wisecracking is simply calisthenics with words.
              --** Dorothy
              Parker*