Pre-publication PDF E-book Invitation

  • Marshall Chamberlain
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2013
      Hello, Shadow.

      The Mountain Place of Knowledge, revised edition is now available to the media
      for review. From your "Library Thing" interest, I thought I'd offer you the
      opportunity to review the Advance Reader Copy, PDF E-book�and submit�criticism,
      comments and blurbs.

      November 15, 2013 is the publication date for the final book. I will be choosing
      ten of the best blurbs for inclusion in the final book.

      If you are interested, please go to this special page on my website for a full
      explanation: http://www.marshallchamberlain.com/arcinvitees.html.

      Regards to you, Marshall