updates

  • earthsongs2002
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 7, 2013
      I've been very focused for the past few weeks, so I don't remember what I
      posted here as far as news. So here is the list.

      In Poland:

      Bridge of Dreams is now available.
      The Voice is now available in electronic format and will be available in
      print in a few weeks.
      Written In Red will be published; I don't have a release date yet.

      In Portugal:

      The Voice is available in print and e-book.
      Bridge of Dreams will also be available, but I don't have the release date
      yet.

      In France:

      Written In Red will be published; I don't have a release date yet.

      In Germany:

      Two more of the Black Jewels books were released as audio books.

      In the UK:

      The Black Jewels Trilogy will be published in UK editions. I don't have
      release dates yet.

      In the US:

      I turned in the final revisions, so Murder of Crows is officially in
      production and I'm about to start the third book about the Others.

    • Denese Peebles
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 8, 2013
        Excellent!!!
        On Jun 7, 2013 6:04 AM, <Kaeleer@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > I've been very focused for the past few weeks, so I don't remember what I
        > posted here as far as news. So here is the list.
        >
        > In Poland:
        >
        > Bridge of Dreams is now available.
        > The Voice is now available in electronic format and will be available in
        > print in a few weeks.
        > Written In Red will be published; I don't have a release date yet.
        >
        > In Portugal:
        >
        > The Voice is available in print and e-book.
        > Bridge of Dreams will also be available, but I don't have the release date
        > yet.
        >
        > In France:
        >

        > Written In Red will be published; I don't have a release date yet.
        >
        > In Germany:
        >
        > Two more of the Black Jewels books were released as audio books.
        >
        > In the UK:
        >
        > The Black Jewels Trilogy will be published in UK editions. I don't have
        > release dates yet.
        >
        > In the US:
        >
        > I turned in the final revisions, so Murder of Crows is officially in
        > production and I'm about to start the third book about the Others.

      • Dawn Charbonneau
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 11, 2013
          Wow, you've been busy! Congrats!!

          -Dawn