C2E2 in Chicago

  • earthsongs2002
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 19, 2013
      I will be at C2E2 next weekend (April 27 & 28) and will participate on the
      following panels:

      Saturday at 2:00 PM: Fantastical Worlds: Magical & Mythological Delights

      Sunday at 1:30 PM: Foes, Fangs & Fur: A Look Inside Urban Fantasy Novels

      There is an autograph session scheduled after each panel, so you can get
      books signed by me as well as Amber Benson, Christina Henry, Kerry Schafer,
      Alex Bledsoe, and other authors.

      For more information, you can check the C2E2 Facebook page or website.

    • Dawn Charbonneau
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 19, 2013
        That's great!!! I wish I could go to the convention. Enjoy Chicago :)

        -Dawn