Re: [ShadowRealms] I do hope

  • earthsongs2002
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19, 2013
      Yes, we stay in the same Courtyard, but we also branch out a little bit to
      another community.

      Glad you enjoyed it.

      Anne

      In a message dated 3/19/2013 9:30:08 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      quantumbutterfly@... writes:

      That A Murder of Crows stays within the same Courtyard.

      Anne please say it is so! I''m trying not to say anything here in case of
      spoilers but oh wow I loved it!