I do hope

  • Soli
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19 6:29 PM
      That A Murder of Crows stays within the same Courtyard.

      Anne please say it is so! I''m trying not to say anything here in case of
      spoilers but oh wow I loved it!

      Soli

      --
      one long, shining thread of coincidence
      quantumbutterfly@...

    • earthsongs2002
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 19 7:47 PM
        Yes, we stay in the same Courtyard, but we also branch out a little bit to
        another community.

        Glad you enjoyed it.

        Anne