Re: [anne_bishop] Written in Red launches today

  • Amy Harlib
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 6 12:25 AM
      aharlib@...
      Excellent interview and review. I just can’t wait to read WRITTEN IN RED more than ever!

      That should be happening soon!
      Cheers!
      Amy in NYC, life long lover of SF & F.

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 6 9:38 AM
        Yes, there will be a second book. And it now has an official name: Murder
        of Crows.

        Anne

        In a message dated 3/6/2013 12:23:03 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
        angelkrystie@... writes:

        Looooved it! Can't wait for the second book. There will be another book,
        right? :D

      • Soli
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 6 9:39 AM
          My copy shipping yesterday. It cannot get here soon enough for my liking.

          Soli

          --
          one long, shining thread of coincidence
          quantumbutterfly@...