Re: [ShadowRealms] Re: booksigning and news

  • earthsongs2002
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 2, 2013
      I'm glad the bookplates are arriving. And yay for new readers! ::grin::

      For those of you still waiting, I should have the new batch of bookplates
      at the end of next week and will finish the mailing then.

      Anne

      In a message dated 3/1/2013 4:52:26 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      allmensuck27@... writes:

      Thank you soooo very much Anne! I received mine as well yesterday before
      I left for my trip AND I got someone else to start reading your books hehe
      :D