Re: [ShadowRealms] Re: booksigning and news

  • Jacqueline Richtback
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2013
      Thank you soooo very much Anne!  I received mine as well yesterday before I left for my trip AND I got someone else to start reading your books hehe :D

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 2, 2013
        I'm glad the bookplates are arriving. And yay for new readers! ::grin::

        For those of you still waiting, I should have the new batch of bookplates
        at the end of next week and will finish the mailing then.

        Anne