Re: [ShadowRealms] Re: booksigning and news

  • Denese Peebles
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 26 9:16 PM
      I received my bookplate, Anne. Thank you so much. Now...all I need is
      "Written in Red." Can't wait!
      **

      Thank you Anne!!
      -Dawn

    • Jacqueline Richtback
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1, 2013
        Thank you soooo very much Anne!  I received mine as well yesterday before I left for my trip AND I got someone else to start reading your books hehe :D

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 2, 2013
          I'm glad the bookplates are arriving. And yay for new readers! ::grin::

          For those of you still waiting, I should have the new batch of bookplates
          at the end of next week and will finish the mailing then.

          Anne