Re: booksigning and news

  • Dawn Charbonneau
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 26 5:43 PM
      Thank you Anne!!
      -Dawn

    • Denese Peebles
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 26 9:16 PM
        I received my bookplate, Anne. Thank you so much. Now...all I need is
        "Written in Red." Can't wait!
        **

        Thank you Anne!!
        -Dawn

      • Jacqueline Richtback
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 1, 2013
          Thank you soooo very much Anne!  I received mine as well yesterday before I left for my trip AND I got someone else to start reading your books hehe :D

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 2, 2013
            I'm glad the bookplates are arriving. And yay for new readers! ::grin::

            For those of you still waiting, I should have the new batch of bookplates
            at the end of next week and will finish the mailing then.

            Anne