booksigning and news

  • earthsongs2002
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 23, 2013
      The 2013 Virtual Booksigning is done.

      I'll start mailing out bookplates in the next couple of days.
      Unfortunately, I did run out of bookplates, so some of you will have to wait a couple
      of weeks extra until I receive a new order of them.

      And the news?

      "The Voice" (A Voz) is now available in Portugal.

      Anne

      annebishop.com

    • Denese Peebles
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 23, 2013
        Thank you so much, Anne.
        On Feb 23, 2013 6:49 AM, <Kaeleer@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > The 2013 Virtual Booksigning is done.
        >
        > I'll start mailing out bookplates in the next couple of days.
        > Unfortunately, I did run out of bookplates, so some of you will have to
        > wait a couple
        > of weeks extra until I receive a new order of them.
        >
        > And the news?
        >
        > "The Voice" (A Voz) is now available in Portugal.
        >
        > Anne
        >
        > annebishop.com

      • Dawn Charbonneau
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 26, 2013
          Thank you Anne!!
          -Dawn

        • Denese Peebles
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 26, 2013
            I received my bookplate, Anne. Thank you so much. Now...all I need is
            "Written in Red." Can't wait!
            **

            Thank you Anne!!
            -Dawn

          • Jacqueline Richtback
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 1 1:52 PM
              Thank you soooo very much Anne!  I received mine as well yesterday before I left for my trip AND I got someone else to start reading your books hehe :D

              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 2 4:37 AM
                I'm glad the bookplates are arriving. And yay for new readers! ::grin::

                For those of you still waiting, I should have the new batch of bookplates
                at the end of next week and will finish the mailing then.

                Anne