2013 virtual booksigning

  • earthsongs2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2013
      VIRTUAL BOOKSIGNING FOR 2013

      It’s time for the annual bookplate offer to celebrate the launch of books
      in 2013, especially the launch of Written in Red, the first novel in the new
      urban fantasy series about the Others.

      Since I try to learn from past experience, here are the rules:

      1. This offer ends at midnight on February 22, 2013, US Eastern Time.

      2. Quantities are limited, so only one bookplate per person.

      3. You MUST put “bookplate” in the subject line of your email and send the
      request to me at _anne@..._ (mailto:anne@...) .

      4. If your name and/or address has any accent marks (especially if you use
      a hotmail account), please please please send your mailing information with
      the appropriate accents (on the odd chance that they come through
      correctly) AND also put that information in the same email WITHOUT any accent
      marks.

      example: An˜®e versus Anne

      If I can’t tell what your name is, you will not receive a bookplate.

      5. I need a full mailing address in this order:

      firstname lastname
      street address
      street address (if second line is needed)
      town state zip code (or the equivalent of those things)
      country (if outside the U.S.)

      The mailing labels are limited to five lines, so please make adjustments to
      accommodate that limit. And please type carefully. What you send me is
      what the post office gets. If they reject the address for any reason, there is
      nothing more I can do.

      6. If you don’t receive a confirmation email within 72 hours, please resend
      your request.

      7. Yes, I will send bookplates to fans outside the U.S.

      8. Remember the biggest rule of all! Requests must be sent to me at:
      _anne@..._ (mailto:anne@...)

      Happy Reading!