updates

    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 28, 2012
      Quick updates.

      The Polish edition of BELLADONNA is now available (just released today, in fact).

      I'm currently proofing the galleys for WRITTEN IN RED. Once those are done, the book is one step closer to being on the bookshelves in March.

      Folks who are also on Facebook can find information about the Others on their very own page,
      www.facebook.com/AnneBishopsCourtyard. (I'm doing that from memory -- it is Anne Bishop's Courtyard.)

    • earthsongs2002
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 7, 2013
        I've been very focused for the past few weeks, so I don't remember what I
        posted here as far as news. So here is the list.

        In Poland:

        Bridge of Dreams is now available.
        The Voice is now available in electronic format and will be available in
        print in a few weeks.
        Written In Red will be published; I don't have a release date yet.

        In Portugal:

        The Voice is available in print and e-book.
        Bridge of Dreams will also be available, but I don't have the release date
        yet.

        In France:

        Written In Red will be published; I don't have a release date yet.

        In Germany:

        Two more of the Black Jewels books were released as audio books.

        In the UK:

        The Black Jewels Trilogy will be published in UK editions. I don't have
        release dates yet.

        In the US:

        I turned in the final revisions, so Murder of Crows is officially in
        production and I'm about to start the third book about the Others.

      • Denese Peebles
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 8, 2013
          Excellent!!!
          On Jun 7, 2013 6:04 AM, <Kaeleer@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > I've been very focused for the past few weeks, so I don't remember what I
          > posted here as far as news. So here is the list.
          >
          > In Poland:
          >
          > Bridge of Dreams is now available.
          > The Voice is now available in electronic format and will be available in
          > print in a few weeks.
          > Written In Red will be published; I don't have a release date yet.
          >
          > In Portugal:
          >
          > The Voice is available in print and e-book.
          > Bridge of Dreams will also be available, but I don't have the release date
          > yet.
          >
          > In France:
          >

          > Written In Red will be published; I don't have a release date yet.
          >
          > In Germany:
          >
          > Two more of the Black Jewels books were released as audio books.
          >
          > In the UK:
          >
          > The Black Jewels Trilogy will be published in UK editions. I don't have
          > release dates yet.
          >
          > In the US:
          >
          > I turned in the final revisions, so Murder of Crows is officially in
          > production and I'm about to start the third book about the Others.

        • Dawn Charbonneau
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 11, 2013
            Wow, you've been busy! Congrats!!

            -Dawn