launch day

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 24, 2012
      STRANDED is now available as trade paperback and ebook.

      And if anyone hasn't had a chance to read an excerpt from my novella "A
      Strand in the Web," you can go to my website and take a look.

      _www.annebishop.com_ (http://www.annebishop.com)

    • Soli
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 24, 2012
        On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 11:43 AM, <Kaeleer@...> wrote:

        > STRANDED is now available as trade paperback and ebook.
        >
        > And if anyone hasn't had a chance to read an excerpt from my novella "A
        > Strand in the Web," you can go to my website and take a look.
        >
        > _www.annebishop.com_ (http://www.annebishop.com)
        >
        > Anne

        Congratulations! We finally get to see this!

        Soli

      • Luz Ascencio
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 24, 2012
          READ IT. LOVED IT! THANK YOU ANNE FOR GIVING US SUCH A REAT STORY AND FOR REMINDING US OF OUR PLACE AND PART IN THIS WORLD.

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 24, 2012
            "A Strand in the Web" is one of my personal favorites. I'm glad you enjoyed
            it.

            Anne