Re: [ShadowRealms] stranded

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 20, 2012
      Yay!

      From: bmcnichol <bmcnichol@...>
      To: ShadowRealms <ShadowRealms@yahoogroups.com>
      Cc: ShadowRealms <ShadowRealms@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Mon, Aug 20, 2012 9:44 am
      Subject: Re: [ShadowRealms] stranded

      The nook book is up for preorder at last: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/stranded-anne-bishop/1112564302?ean=9781611941821

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Kaeleer@...
      To: ShadowRealms@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, August 4, 2012 8:52:20 PM

      I can't give you a date. I've been told that sometimes it takes a few days
      for the ebooks to show up in the queue. I DO know the paper edition is
      scheduled to come out on August 24, so the ebooks should be out by then too.
      When I see it on the Nook, I'll let you know.

      And if anyone else sees it on the Nook, please let us know.

      Anne

      In a message dated 8/4/2012 2:59:32 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      lilluz3@... writes:

      Anne, I know I'm not the first one to ask, but do you know when is
      stranded going to be available on nook? I have been looking for it every day and
      can't find it at all. If you could just tell me the date, that will put me
      out of the misery I go through every day.