limited edition chapbook

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 16, 2012
      Limited edition chapbook (250 copies produced for ArmadilloCon)
      contains two of my short stories -- "The Fairest One of All" and
      "She Moved Through the Fair." For information about ordering a copy,
      go to _http://www.armadillocon.org/itemsforsale_aftercon.shtml_
      (http://www.armadillocon.org/itemsforsale_aftercon.shtml) .
      (Note: "She Moved Through the Fair" has not been published anywhere else.)

    • Denese Peebles
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 16, 2012
        Just purchased mine. Thanks, Anne.

        *D** *
        ‎"I find most men to be very much like high-heeled shoes--I love how pretty
        they make me feel, but by the end of the night I can't wait to get rid of
        them."
        --- Miz Goodpepper from Saving CeeCee Honeycutt