Re: [ShadowRealms] stranded

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 7, 2012
      Here's an update. We probably won't see STRANDED available for the Nook or
      for print preorders until close to August 24, which is the official release
      date. It's in the ebook queue, but sometimes it takes a while for it to
      actually show up in the bookstores' systems.

      Anne

      In a message dated 8/4/2012 2:59:32 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      lilluz3@... writes:

      Anne, I know I'm not the first one to ask, but do you know when is
      stranded going to be available on nook? I have been looking for it every day and
      can't find it at all. If you could just tell me the date, that will put me
      out of the misery I go through every day.

    • Luz Ascencio
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 8, 2012
        Thank you Anne for letting me know. I'm very excited about this story. I can't wait to read it!!

        ________________________________

      • bmcnichol@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 20, 2012
          The nook book is up for preorder at last: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/stranded-anne-bishop/1112564302?ean=9781611941821

          I can't give you a date. I've been told that sometimes it takes a few days
          for the ebooks to show up in the queue. I DO know the paper edition is
          scheduled to come out on August 24, so the ebooks should be out by then too.
          When I see it on the Nook, I'll let you know.

          And if anyone else sees it on the Nook, please let us know.

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 20, 2012
            Thank you soooo much!!! for letting mr know.

            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 20, 2012
              Yay!