Re: [ShadowRealms] stranded

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 4, 2012
      I can't give you a date. I've been told that sometimes it takes a few days
      for the ebooks to show up in the queue. I DO know the paper edition is
      scheduled to come out on August 24, so the ebooks should be out by then too.
      When I see it on the Nook, I'll let you know.

      And if anyone else sees it on the Nook, please let us know.

      Anne

      In a message dated 8/4/2012 2:59:32 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      lilluz3@... writes:

      Anne, I know I'm not the first one to ask, but do you know when is
      stranded going to be available on nook? I have been looking for it every day and
      can't find it at all. If you could just tell me the date, that will put me
      out of the misery I go through every day.

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 7, 2012
        Here's an update. We probably won't see STRANDED available for the Nook or
        for print preorders until close to August 24, which is the official release
        date. It's in the ebook queue, but sometimes it takes a while for it to
        actually show up in the bookstores' systems.

        lilluz3@... writes:

        Anne, I know I'm not the first one to ask, but do you know when is
        stranded going to be available on nook? I have been looking for it every day and
        can't find it at all. If you could just tell me the date, that will put me
        out of the misery I go through every day.

      • Luz Ascencio
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 8, 2012
          Thank you Anne for letting me know. I'm very excited about this story. I can't wait to read it!!

        • bmcnichol@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 20, 2012
            The nook book is up for preorder at last: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/stranded-anne-bishop/1112564302?ean=9781611941821

            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 20, 2012
              Thank you soooo much!!! for letting mr know.

              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 20, 2012
                Yay!