Stranded

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 24, 2012
      Pub date for STRANDED (in the US and Canada) is August 24. You should be
      able to preorder the book by next week. Availability might take a little
      longer for readers in other countries.

    • Sabrina Akins
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 25, 2012
        Where will this be available,
        Anne? So far, I only see Kindle on Amazon - which I don't have, and
        can't use on my Nook Color (non rooted).  Nothing is showing up on
        BN.com.

      • M C
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 27, 2012
          The Kindle version is now up at amazon.co.uk. Will there be a actual book version?

          MC23

          To: ShadowRealms@yahoogroups.com
          From: Kaeleer@...
          Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 12:44:40 -0400
          Subject: [ShadowRealms] Stranded

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 30, 2012
            Be patient. It will be available for the Nook. I've been told that it
            sometimes takes a while longer for a book to go through the pipeline and show up
            as available for preorder or to order. I checked my Nook today too to see
            if it was available. :)

            Anne

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 30, 2012
              Yes, STRANDED will also be in trade paperback.

              Anne

              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 31, 2012
                Brilliant!

                MC23