Written in Red

    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 2, 2012
      You can view the cover copy on my website at:

      _http://www.annebishop.com/b.written.red.html_
      (http://www.annebishop.com/b.written.red.html)

    • Amy Harlib
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 3, 2012
        aharlib@...
        Wow - a fascinating whole new direction.
        Can't wait!
        Cheers!
        Amy
        You can view the cover copy on my website at:

        _http://www.annebishop.com/b.written.red.html_
        (http://www.annebishop.com/b.written.red.html)

      • Lisy F.
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 3, 2012
          Can't wait to read it!

          Regards,
          Lisa  :)

          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 16, 2012
            The cover art for Written in Red is now up on my website.

            _www.annebishop.com_ (http://www.annebishop.com)

          • Soli
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 17, 2012
              On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 9:36 PM, <Kaeleer@...> wrote:

              > The cover art for Written in Red is now up on my website.
              >
              > _www.annebishop.com_ (http://www.annebishop.com)
              >
              > Anne

              Oh I cannot wait to read this story!

              Soli

            • Dawn Charbonneau
              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 17, 2012
                I'm looking forward to getting my hands on this and A Strand in the Web!
                Thanks for keeping us updated. :)

                Now, until I can somehow buy these in Japan (maybe Amazon?), I'll keep
                plowing through the Hunger Games. I'm so late to these books, it's not even
                funny. If anyone hasn't read them yet, I recommend it!

                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 10, 2012
                  Come meet the Wolves. Read an excerpt from Written In Red.

                  _http://www.annebishop.com/b.written.red.exc.html_
                  (http://www.annebishop.com/b.written.red.exc.html)

                • Kriss
                  Message 8 of 8 , Dec 10, 2012