Complimentary E-book Thriller from Author, Marshall Chamberlain

  • Marshall Chamberlain
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2012
      To introduce my "raging-river," writing style to readers, I've set up a free
      PDF download of The Mountain Place of Knowledge. The Mountain is the first
      book in the Ancestor Series of adventure-thrillers. The story is about: A
      scepter instrument that heals and destroys. A place of knowledge inside a
      mountain in Belize. A race to preserve ancient technology for the benefit of
      the human race. Two U.N. scientists are dispatched to Belize to determine
      how to access the mysterious mountain. What lays inside is scientifically
      unfathomable and brings immediate covert actions by nations bent on
      acquiring control.

      Click on this link and follow the directions:
      http://www.gracepublishing.org Enjoy !

      Marshall Chamberlain authors the Ancestor Series of adventure-thrillers and
      other mystery and suspense-thrillers. Synopses and sample chapters of his
      books are available at gracepublishing.org <http://www.gracepublishing.org/>
      . E-books can be purchased at many e-book websites and at Smashwords.com
      <https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/MarshallChamberlain> . Hardback and
      trade paperback books are available at Amazon.com
      <http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywo
      rds=by+marshall+chamberlain&x=15&y=17> and Barnes & Noble online
      <http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/results.asp?ATH=Marshall+Chambe
      rlain> , or through special order at most major bookstores. Contact Marshall
      at mailto:author@... or connect on Facebook.com
      <http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1240336502> .