My previous e-mail.

  • Akasha
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2012
      *Facepalms* I am very sorry, I had told my e-mail to NOT send it to my yahoo groups and it did anyway. I was not in any way trying to start politics in my yahoo groups - especially here. I am so sorry - PLEASE don't leave. If anyone is going to leave it should be me and not you because I would be the offender. To everyone who was defending me I thank you. To those I offended I am sorry. It will NOT happen again. I will be removing my yahoo groups from my list of contacts so it won't happen.

      ***ANNE*** If you would like me to leave let me know.

      Again I am very sorry! Travel Lightly.

      Akasha
    • Akasha
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 1, 2012
        Also - I did delete it.... Again - I'm sorry Lady's and Gent's.
        Akasha

        --- In ShadowRealms@yahoogroups.com, "Akasha" <boobookitty_66@...> wrote:

        > *Facepalms* I am very sorry, I had told my e-mail to NOT send it to my yahoo groups and it did anyway. I was not in any way trying to start politics in my yahoo groups - especially here. I am so sorry - PLEASE don't leave. If anyone is going to leave it should be me and not you because I would be the offender. To everyone who was defending me I thank you. To those I offended I am sorry. It will NOT happen again. I will be removing my yahoo groups from my list of contacts so it won't happen.
        >

        > ***ANNE*** If you would like me to leave let me know.
        >
        > Again I am very sorry! Travel Lightly.
        >
        > Akasha

      • Denese Peebles
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 1, 2012
          Thank you so much, and I am sorry for my strong reaction. Please do not
          leave, and I will not either.

          Forgiveness and acceptance is the gift we can give each other. There is so
          much hate and fearmongering in politics along with half-truths and
          misinformation. I just could not bear the thought of it tainting this
          group. Again, thank you.

          Travel lightly,
          Child of Ki
          On Mar 1, 2012 7:05 AM, "Akasha" <boobookitty_66@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > *Facepalms* I am very sorry, I had told my e-mail to NOT send it to my
          > yahoo groups and it did anyway. I was not in any way trying to start
          > politics in my yahoo groups - especially here. I am so sorry - PLEASE don't
          > leave. If anyone is going to leave it should be me and not you because I
          > would be the offender. To everyone who was defending me I thank you. To
          > those I offended I am sorry. It will NOT happen again. I will be removing
          > my yahoo groups from my list of contacts so it won't happen.
          >
          > ***ANNE*** If you would like me to leave let me know.
          >
          > Again I am very sorry! Travel Lightly.
          >
          > Akasha

        • Lena
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 1, 2012
            Accidents happen, everyone has an opinion about everything and what makes
            the world such an interesting place is that we all do have different
            opinions about things so I tend not to be offended by these things.

            Take care :-)

            Lena

            On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 8:26 AM, Denese Peebles <childofki@...> wrote:

            > Thank you so much, and I am sorry for my strong reaction. Please do not
            > leave, and I will not either.
            >
            > Forgiveness and acceptance is the gift we can give each other. There is so
            > much hate and fearmongering in politics along with half-truths and
            > misinformation. I just could not bear the thought of it tainting this
            > group. Again, thank you.
            >
            > Travel lightly,
            > Child of Ki
            > On Mar 1, 2012 7:05 AM, "Akasha" <boobookitty_66@...> wrote:
            >
            > > **
            > >

            > > *Facepalms* I am very sorry, I had told my e-mail to NOT send it to my
            > > yahoo groups and it did anyway. I was not in any way trying to start
            > > politics in my yahoo groups - especially here. I am so sorry - PLEASE
            > don't
            > > leave. If anyone is going to leave it should be me and not you because I
            > > would be the offender. To everyone who was defending me I thank you. To
            > > those I offended I am sorry. It will NOT happen again. I will be removing
            > > my yahoo groups from my list of contacts so it won't happen.
            > >
            > > ***ANNE*** If you would like me to leave let me know.
            > >
            > > Again I am very sorry! Travel Lightly.
            > >
            > > Akasha

          • JACQUELINE KIRK
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 1, 2012
               No need to leave! It was an honest mistake and you've apologised for it so - water under the bridge really!  Don't be too hard on yourself.

              Take care
              Jackie

              ________________________________
              *Facepalms* I am very sorry, I had told my e-mail to NOT send it to my yahoo groups and it did anyway. I was not in any way trying to start politics in my yahoo groups - especially here. I am so sorry - PLEASE don't leave. If anyone is going to leave it should be me and not you because I would be the offender. To everyone who was defending me I thank you. To those I offended I am sorry. It will NOT happen again. I will be removing my yahoo groups from my list of contacts so it won't happen.

              ***ANNE*** If you would like me to leave let me know.

              Again I am very sorry! Travel Lightly.

              Akasha

            • Katie, Forsaken ST
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 1, 2012
                It's OK, Akasha. Sometimes these things happen, and I'm sorry if I made you feel unwelcome. Please stay?

                Travel Lightly,
                Morag

                ________________________________
                From: Akasha <boobookitty_66@...>

                *Facepalms* I am very sorry, I had told my e-mail to NOT send it to my yahoo groups and it did anyway.

                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 1, 2012
                  Confession. I looked at the subject line and assumed it was spam or that
                  someone hijacked your email address because it didn't look like it belonged
                  to the list as a discussion topic. So I deleted all the posts about politics
                  unread. Since it sounds like you did correct the problem so that you can
                  be selective in who gets what post(s), just chalk it up to experience. When
                  we make a mistake, we do what we can to fix it, right?

                  Anne