Re: [ShadowRealms] FW: Press Release Unmasking the "Severely" Conservative Republican Mitt Romney, etc.

  • Denese Peebles
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2012
      I do not appreciate this on this forum. If this is to become a political
      forum (especially with unsubstantiated information), I will be leaving the
      group.

    • Katie, Forsaken ST
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 28, 2012
        I agree. I'm not sure it was intended to come here, but I really don't think it's welcome, forwarded 'for a friend' or not.

        Morag
        =^..^=

        ________________________________
        From: Denese Peebles <childofki@...>

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 28, 2012
          Thank you, Morag. I hope the post will be removed. I so enjoy this group
          and would hate to believe it is going to be tainted by all the hate and
          fear mongering.
          On Feb 28, 2012 7:18 AM, "Katie, Forsaken ST" <
          i_live_the_dreame@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > I agree. I'm not sure it was intended to come here, but I really don't
          > think it's welcome, forwarded 'for a friend' or not.
          >
          > Morag
          > =^..^=

        • Jilly Harris
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 28, 2012
            Looking at all the emails it was sent to, I think the original sender
            probably hit a send to all button in her email without even looking to see
            who it was going to.

            --
            ~Jilly

            "Friendship needs no explanation."