Re: nutcakes recipe - almond flour

  • Sara Mandal-Joy
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2012
      I wouldn't buy preground almond flour, not from a health food store
      even. It is notoriously rancid. Also, has little flavor left and
      nutrients badly degraded. It is so easy to make your own. Take raw
      almonds and grind in your coffee grinder. Better yet, first soak
      overnight, rinse, dry, then grind. More nutrition after "sprouted"
      (just overnight soak is enough) and more easily digested, plus the flour
      is lighter/fluffier. Sara