International editions at Worldbuilders

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 11, 2012
      Looking for your favorite Anne Bishop book in French, German, Polish, or
      Portuguese? Check out the store at Worldbuilders.*

      _http://thetinkerspacks.bigcartel.com/category/foreign-books_
      (http://thetinkerspacks.bigcartel.com/category/foreign-books)

      *All proceeds to go Heifer International

    • pammandeville
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 15, 2012
        Congratulations. Getting published in several languages must be very gratifying. :)

        Pam

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 15, 2012
          I'm glad the stories are available for so many readers. That's the great
          part about it.

          Anne

          In a message dated 1/15/2012 11:07:13 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
          pammandeville@... writes:

          Getting published in several languages must be very gratifying.

        • Pamela Mandeville
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 16, 2012
            Congratulations again. It shows you must be writing great stuff. :)

            Pam

            Look! Dance of the Goblins is available on e-book now and for 70% off! http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/123080 code JF87E.

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 16, 2012
              For real!

              Lovely covers for the the international versions too :)

              -Dawn