The Voice

    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 6, 2011
      A description of "The Voice: An Ephemera Novella" is now up on my website.
      You'll find the link on the homepage.

      _www.annebishop.com_ (http://www.annebishop.com)

      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 25, 2012
        Release date for the eSpecial edition of "The Voice" (Ephemera novella) is
        February 7.
        The audio edition will come out in March.

      • Amy Harlib
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 25, 2012
          aharlib@...
          Can't wait!
          Cheers!
          Amy
          Release date for the eSpecial edition of "The Voice" (Ephemera novella) is
          February 7.
          The audio edition will come out in March.

        • Pamela Mandeville
          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 25, 2012
            Ooh, have you got a synopsis?

            Pam

            Look! Dance of the Goblins is available on e-book now and for 70% off! http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/123080 code JF87E.

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 12 , Jan 26, 2012
              It's on my website at annebishop.com.

              Anne

              In a message dated 1/26/2012 1:57:41 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
              pammandeville@... writes:

              Ooh, have you got a synopsis?

            • klmeri
              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 8, 2012
                I read this novella not a few hours ago. It was wonderful, Anne -
                characteristic of your unique, sensual, and gripping style of storytelling.
                I am glad you took the time to write this story, and in your own way give a
                voice to this tale of sorrow and courage. Thank you.

                -A long-time fan

              • Amy Harlib
                Message 7 of 12 , Feb 8, 2012
                  aharlib@...
                  Link where to get it please?
                  Thanks.
                  Amy

                  Message 8 of 12 , Feb 8, 2012
                    I purchased from the Kindle Store.

                    Message 9 of 12 , Feb 8, 2012
                      I'm glad you were touched by it. Travel lightly.

                      Anne

                      In a message dated 2/8/2012 4:39:12 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
                      klmeri@... writes:

                      I read this novella not a few hours ago. It was wonderful, Anne -
                      characteristic of your unique, sensual, and gripping style of
                      storytelling.
                      I am glad you took the time to write this story, and in your own way give
                      voice to this tale of sorrow and courage. Thank you.

                    • veena
                      Message 10 of 12 , Feb 8, 2012
                        http://www.amazon.com/Voice-Ephemera-Novella-eSpecial-ebook/dp/B0071GEUXE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1328749128&sr=8-1

                        This the kindle edition from Amazon. Since this is published by Penguin I am sure you can find it on Penguins site as well.

                        Good Luck

                        ~Veena

                      • bmcnichol@comcast.net
                        Message 11 of 12 , Feb 9, 2012
                          I got the nook version from BN.com. It was wonderful and I loved the snippet of Bridge of Dreams as well. Now I'm re-reading Sebastian.

                          Message 12 of 12 , Feb 24, 2012
                            Thanks so much, Anne!