Re: [ShadowRealms] holiday giveaway

  • Dawn Charbonneau
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 1, 2011
      Anne, this is truly a lovely idea. Thank you for your generosity, as
      always!

      Happy holidays. :)

      -Dawn

    • shadowmoon@cox.net
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 5, 2011
        I can also afford to buy books so I won't be asking for a signed one as I am lucky we haven't gotten clobbered here on the coast of Virginia this year; I'll just have to figure out where you are signing books sometime and actually make it to one. Thanks for doing this, Anne, it is a wonderful gesture, given what folks in parts of the country are dealing with.

        Nancy
        ---- Kaeleer@... wrote:

        > Please send addresses to me at:
        >
        > _anne@..._ (mailto:anne@...)
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Anne
        >

        > In a message dated 11/1/2011 10:58:45 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
        > childofki@... writes:
        >
        > This is so very very sweet. Thank you. What email address do we need to
        > send this information to?
        > *

      • Lucy
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 25, 2011
          Thank you, Anne, I received the book plates and book mark in the mail yesterday. It was truly the highlight of my week! :D

          Lucy.