Re: [ShadowRealms] holiday giveaway

  • Jacqueline Richtback
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 1, 2011
      Ack Sorry Anne I sent it to you twice LOL

      Blessed Be!!!!!!!!

      Jacqui
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 1, 2011
        Anne, this is truly a lovely idea. Thank you for your generosity, as
        always!

        Happy holidays. :)

        -Dawn

      • shadowmoon@cox.net
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 5, 2011
          I can also afford to buy books so I won't be asking for a signed one as I am lucky we haven't gotten clobbered here on the coast of Virginia this year; I'll just have to figure out where you are signing books sometime and actually make it to one. Thanks for doing this, Anne, it is a wonderful gesture, given what folks in parts of the country are dealing with.

          Nancy
          ---- Kaeleer@... wrote:

          > Please send addresses to me at:
          >
          > _anne@..._ (mailto:anne@...)
          >
          > Thanks,
          >
          > Anne
          >

          > In a message dated 11/1/2011 10:58:45 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
          > childofki@... writes:
          >
          > This is so very very sweet. Thank you. What email address do we need to
          > send this information to?
          > *

        • Lucy
          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 25, 2011
            Thank you, Anne, I received the book plates and book mark in the mail yesterday. It was truly the highlight of my week! :D

            Lucy.