Re: [ShadowRealms] holiday giveaway

    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 1, 2011
      I appreciate the restraint. You can send me a request for a bookplate that
      you could put in the book of your choice.

      Anne

      In a message dated 11/1/2011 1:44:17 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      bmcnichol@... writes:

      Thanks for doing this. I am sitting on my hands because I'd love a signed
      book but I can afford to buy it. I'll just have to figure out how to get to
      a signing one of these days.

    • Jacqueline Richtback
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 1, 2011
        Ack Sorry Anne I sent it to you twice LOL

        Blessed Be!!!!!!!!

        Jacqui
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 1, 2011
          Anne, this is truly a lovely idea. Thank you for your generosity, as
          always!

          Happy holidays. :)

          -Dawn

        • shadowmoon@cox.net
          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 5, 2011
            I can also afford to buy books so I won't be asking for a signed one as I am lucky we haven't gotten clobbered here on the coast of Virginia this year; I'll just have to figure out where you are signing books sometime and actually make it to one. Thanks for doing this, Anne, it is a wonderful gesture, given what folks in parts of the country are dealing with.

            Nancy
            ---- Kaeleer@... wrote:

            > Please send addresses to me at:
            >
            > _anne@..._ (mailto:anne@...)
            >
            > Thanks,
            >
            > Anne
            >

            > In a message dated 11/1/2011 10:58:45 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
            > childofki@... writes:
            >
            > This is so very very sweet. Thank you. What email address do we need to
            > send this information to?
            > *

          • Lucy
            Message 5 of 12 , Nov 25, 2011
              Thank you, Anne, I received the book plates and book mark in the mail yesterday. It was truly the highlight of my week! :D

              Lucy.