Re: [ShadowRealms] holiday giveaway

    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 1, 2011
      Too early in the day, and my head isn't on this planet.

      for the holiday giveaway, PLEASE SEND THE INFORMATION TO ME AT:

      _anne@..._ (mailto:anne@...)

      Thank you.

    • Denese Peebles
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 1, 2011
        This is so very very sweet. Thank you. What email address do we need to
        send this information to?
        *
        *
        *D** *
        ‎"I find most men to be very much like high-heeled shoes--I love how pretty
        they make me feel, but by the end of the night I can't wait to get rid of
        them."
        --- Miz Goodpepper from Saving CeeCee Honeycutt

        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 1, 2011
          Please send addresses to me at:

          _anne@..._ (mailto:anne@...)

          Thanks,

          Anne

        • bmcnichol@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 1, 2011
            Thanks for doing this. I am sitting on my hands because I'd love a signed book but I can afford to buy it. I'll just have to figure out how to get to a signing one of these days.

            Message 5 of 12 , Nov 1, 2011
              Ann thank you so much for doing this, I can't express how much it means to
              me.

              I lost my job 3 years ago, my hubby 2 and a year ago we discovered I was
              pregnant with my darling daughter and so we moved our family from CA to VA
              and in the process got ripped off by our movers and lost pretty much
              everything we own except what flew over with us. My husband has thankfully
              found contract work to do, he's a database/project manager, but it's been
              hard replacing everything we lost.

              Anywho, just wanted to share my story with you guys. Thank you again Anne

              Lena

              Message 6 of 12 , Nov 1, 2011
                I appreciate the restraint. You can send me a request for a bookplate that
                you could put in the book of your choice.

                Anne

                In a message dated 11/1/2011 1:44:17 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
                bmcnichol@... writes:

                Thanks for doing this. I am sitting on my hands because I'd love a signed
                book but I can afford to buy it. I'll just have to figure out how to get to
                a signing one of these days.

              • Jacqueline Richtback
                Message 7 of 12 , Nov 1, 2011
                  Ack Sorry Anne I sent it to you twice LOL

                  Blessed Be!!!!!!!!

                  Jacqui
                  Message 8 of 12 , Nov 1, 2011
                    Anne, this is truly a lovely idea. Thank you for your generosity, as
                    always!

                    Happy holidays. :)

                    -Dawn

                  • shadowmoon@cox.net
                    Message 9 of 12 , Nov 5, 2011
                      I can also afford to buy books so I won't be asking for a signed one as I am lucky we haven't gotten clobbered here on the coast of Virginia this year; I'll just have to figure out where you are signing books sometime and actually make it to one. Thanks for doing this, Anne, it is a wonderful gesture, given what folks in parts of the country are dealing with.

                      Nancy
                      ---- Kaeleer@... wrote:

                      > Please send addresses to me at:
                      >
                      > _anne@..._ (mailto:anne@...)
                      >
                      > Thanks,
                      >
                      > Anne
                      >

                      > In a message dated 11/1/2011 10:58:45 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
                      > childofki@... writes:
                      >
                      > This is so very very sweet. Thank you. What email address do we need to
                      > send this information to?
                      > *

                    • Lucy
                      Message 10 of 12 , Nov 25, 2011
                        Thank you, Anne, I received the book plates and book mark in the mail yesterday. It was truly the highlight of my week! :D

                        Lucy.