Question for Anne

  • thebunnysaunt@aol.com
    Message 1 of 77 , Jun 1, 2011
      I know as long as this groups been around, that someone has asked this
      question. But I'll ask again. Anne what was your reasoning behind writing the
      dark jewels trilogy from the point of view of the people around Jaenelle
      and have you considered writing a book from her point of view?

      Shannon

    • Pamela Mandeville
      Message 77 of 77 , Feb 10, 2012
        Thanks, I'll start looking in health food stores and sections. Making my own sounds like the sort of thing that good intentions are made from.

        Pam

        Look! Dance of the Goblins is available on e-book now and for 70% off! http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/123080 code JF87E.