Galaxy bookstore

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5, 2011
      A little book Q&A at the Galaxy bookstore site.

      _http://galaxybooks.blogspot.com/2011/04/questions-we-ask-authors-with-anne.
      html_
      (http://galaxybooks.blogspot.com/2011/04/questions-we-ask-authors-with-anne.html)

    • Dawn Charbonneau
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 5, 2011
        Eheheh, so many goodies.

        Oh gosh, an urban dark fantasy in the works!? :D

        -Dawn

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 5, 2011
          And by the way, the Australian cover of Twilight's Dawn is gorgeous. Love
          their depiction of the misty place!

          -Dawn

        • Katie, Forsaken ST
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 5, 2011
            Thanks for all the recommendations, Anne. And we loved having you at Galaxy, that was one of my favourite signings :D

            Morag
            =^..^=