Re: essay at Voyager

  • Jade
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 1, 2011
      I actually got to see this before it was taken down (benefit of having this blog bookmarked)

      What I enjoyed was the actually process, It's funny how the longer you stay in the world the more things change. I don't think any of us really expected to see this far down the line in the SaDiablo timeline... However this as been the first time that I've really 'felt' the lifespans of so many of the char's, particularly Saetan, Surreal and Daemon.

      Sometimes it's harder to tell this end of their stories.. after all we all get that even after fighting the 'big bad' the hardest part is living.. but something I've found to many speculative fiction authors don't look at it simply the larger task of living.. What Twilight Dawn was to me was showing that even when you win, the scars of a life and act of living a life is sometimes just as hard...

      Thank you Anne :)
    • Denese Peebles

        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 1, 2011
          You're welcome. :)

          Anne

          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 5, 2011
            Okay, I'm dense. I've not had to try to find something behind a "cut".
            Someone please give me some instruction on how to get to the essay.

            Thanks.
            *D*
            The best time to laugh in life
            is any time you can. -- Beulah Randles

            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 5, 2011
              There is the little intro paragraph, then words that say something like
              "read more." That's the link to the rest of the essay. :)

              Anne

              In a message dated 4/5/2011 11:44:43 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
              childofki@... writes:

              Okay, I'm dense. I've not had to try to find something behind a "cut".
              Someone please give me some instruction on how to get to the essay.

              Thanks.
              *D*

            • Adrienne Roehrich
              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 5, 2011
                You need to go look for the April 1 post by chronology. It fell off the main
                page after more recent posts published.

                Here is the direct link:
                http://voyagerblog.com.au/2011/04/01/anne-bishop-happy-ever-after/

                Adrienne